Tal Rasha's Elements
From Diablo Wiki
Tal Rasha's Elements is an item set themed for the Wizard but usable by any character, aside from the Wizard-only source. All of the items in this set include a chance to roll a bonus to Intelligence, with the source guaranteeing it.
The items in this set can only drop on Torment difficulty.
Required Level: 60 or 61 in Reaper of Souls
|Name||Slot||Primary||Bonuses||Notes||Roll Variations & Class Usage|
|Tal Rasha's Allegiance||Amulet||
||With an inherent bonus to Critical hit Damage and the potential for a very large boost to Intelligence and Vitality, this can be a top quality amulet for the Wizard or Witch Doctor if the random modifiers roll well.||View Data|
|Tal Rasha's Brace||Belt||
|Tal Rasha's Guise of Wisdom||Helm||
|Tal Rasha's Relentless Pursuit||Armor||
|Tal Rasha's Unwavering Glare
||This is potentially one of the best sources in the game, with big bonuses to all the desired affixes: Intelligence and Critical hit Chance. It still needs to roll well on the +damage, but if that and the random affixes come up good, it's potentially a very top quality source.||View Data|
- Cold skills deal 5% more damage.
- Fire skills deal 5% more damage.
- Lightning skills deal 5% more damage.
- Arcane skills deal 5% more damage.
- +100 Resistance to All Elements
- Increases Arcane Power Regeneration by 2.00 per Second (Wizard Only)
- Damaging enemies with Arcane, Cold, Fire or Lightning will cause a Meteor of the same damage type to fall from the sky. There is an 8 second cooldown for each damage type.
The Ring of Royal Grandeur reduces the number of items needed for set bonuses by 1 (to a minimum of 2).
Tal Rasha was the leader of the Horadrim during The Binding of the Three, along with Deckard Cain's ancestor, Jered Cain. Tal Rasha sacrificed himself under Tyrael's guidance to trap the soul of Baal within himself, but was eventually overcome by Baal's evil in events seen in Diablo 2 and its expansion.
No matter which direction the camera swivels, the eye from the Wizard's source in this set will always be staring at the player.
On a Wizard.
All legendaries, including set items, found before Patch 1.0.4 buffed them, are known as "legacy" items. These older legendary items have generally much lower stats than the current versions, and Legacy set items have different names than the current versions, to avoid confusion.
This legacy set is named and pattered in function after the Diablo 2 set,.
The legacy set, Tal Rasha's Wrappings:
- Tal Rasha's Adjudication (Amulet) (db)
- Tal Rasha's Finespun Cloth (Belt) (db)
- Tal Rasha's Guardianship (Chest Armor) (db)
- Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest (Helm) (db)
- Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye (Source) (db)
Legacy Set Bonuses
- ( 2 ) Set :
- Fire skills deal 3% more damage.
- ( 3 ) Set :
- Lightning skills deal 3% more damage.
- ( 4 ) Set :
- Increases Arcane Power Regeneration by 2.00 per Second
- Cold skills deal 3% more damage.
|Items of Diablo III  Item Basics Normal Items Crafting Legendary Armor I Legendary Armor II Legendary Weapons 1h Legendary Weapons 2h Item Sets|
|Item Basics||Item Affixes||Interface||Artisans||Miscellaneous |
• Prefixes & Suffixes
|Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls Item Sets||Reaper of Souls only |
Crafted Item Sets
Crafted Item Sets
Themed Item Sets
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016