Sword of the Stranger
From Diablo Wiki
|Sword of the Stranger|
|Given by||Deckard Cain|
|Previous Quest||Reign of the Black King|
|Next Quest||The Broken Blade|
- Go to the the Fields of Misery.
- Search for the Khazra Den in the Fields of Misery.
- Find the Glowing Sword Shard in the Khazra Den.
- Kill the cultists surrounding the Glowing Sword Shard.
- Take the Glowing Sword Shard.
- Take the sword piece back to Deckard Cain.
Take the Waypoint from New Tristram to the Cemetery of the Forsaken. Head west through the gates into the Fields of Misery. This area is filled with Plague Carriers, Wood Wraith, Savage Beasts, Burrowing Leapers and Moon Clan Warriors. It's also home to a couple of uniques such as Burrow Bile and Odeg the Keywarden, who drops one of the keys for the Infernal Machine.
Locate the entrance way to Khazra Den. It's a tunnel into the ground which can spawn at a number of locations as seen on the map to the left. Head through it and you'll encounter some Enraged Zealot performing a ritual. Once you engaged them Maghda will appear and summon even more zealots. Urik the Seer a unique Dark Summoner. He attacks from afar with Fireballs but also has a Lightning shield around him so melee attackers will take lightning damage. He can summon up to 10 Hellion at one time. Once they are dead pick up the glowing sword shard and head back to Deckard Cain in town.
- The Family of Rathe in the Decaying Crypt
- Carrion Farm at the Forsaken Grounds
- The Precious Ores in the Lost Mine
The Sword of the Stranger quest forms part of the following Achievement
| The Last of the Horadrim
|10|| Complete all quests in Act I.
Maghda's minions are defeated
|Quests & Events of Diablo III  Act I Act II Act III & Act IV Act V|
|Act I Quests||Act I Events||Act I Cursed Events |
• The Fallen Star
|Act II Quests||Act II Events |
|Quests Act III||Events Act III||Quests Act IV |