Reaper of Souls Beta Hotfixes: 2014-01-02
From Diablo Wiki
Hotfixes released on 2nd January 2014 for Reaper of Souls during beta testing.
- Hellfire plans no longer cost Blood Shards and should now cost gold.
- Monster density in Act I has been adjusted.
- An issue where crafting certain items caused the server to crashed has been resolved.
- Resolved an issue where the proc from Odyn Son could proc from itself.
- Items above level 60 will no longer drop for players on the PTR.
- Players can now gain Paragon levels on the PTR
- Please note: Experience gained for paragon levels will not be reflected in the XP bar. When you gain a Paragon experience level, you will see a toast notification and the level-up explosion. In addition, the Paragon experience UI button appears, allowing players to spend their Paragon points. This is currently the only way to access the Paragon points UI. We are aware of this issue, and it will require a patch to fully resolve.
- Lorath Nahr no longer has a vendor list.
- An error will no longer occur when crafting Archon items
- The combat AI for NPCs has received an optimization pass
- Nemesis Bracers: Bracers will now only generate a single pack of enemies when a shrine is triggered.
- Serenity - Tranquility: An error will no longer occur when a player takes damage while Serenity - Tranquility is active.
- Fists of Thunder - Static Charge: Will no longer incorrectly proc off of DoT damage.
- Magic Missile - Conflagrate: Corrected an issue that would occasionally cause the game to crash.
Source: Hotfix Notes, Blizzard Entertainment.