From Diablo Wiki
Patch v1.07a was released on March 13, 2013. It contained several bug fixes for issues missed or introduced in the large, content-rich Patch v1.07.
The official patch notes:
- All Diablo 3 Patches.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 1.0.7 that caused: Archon Disintegration Wave, Disintegrate, Energy Twister, Meteor and Ray of Frost to grant double the amount of Arcane Power when Arcane Power on Crit triggered.
- The Enchantress should no longer sometimes cause an error to occur after casting Focused Mind.
- Players are no longer prevented from progressing when another player joins or leaves the game during the “A Royal Audience: Talk * to Asheara at the Gates of Caldeum” quest step.
- Fixed several issues that could cause crashes to occur.
- Players will no longer be killed by DoT damage after zoning out of Scorched Chapel.
- The Siege Breaker Assault Beast and The Savage Behemoth will no longer reflect damage from pets.