From Diablo Wiki
Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.2 was released on May 29, 2012. It contained a few minor skill tweaks and bug fixes.
Players will now automatically join General chat when logging in. (type /leave General if you don't want to remain in it)
Serenity ( )
- Skill Rune - Tranquility ( )
- Duration of immunity granted to nearby allies from crowd control effects reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second
Mantra of Healing ( ) (tooltips will be updated in a later patch)
- In addition to increasing Life regeneration for you and nearby allies while active, Mantra of Healing will now also shroud you and nearby allies with a mystical shield that absorbs damage for 3 seconds after activation (up to a limited amount, based on level)
- Skill Rune - Boon of Protection ( )
- Boon of Protection has been renamed Boon of Inspiration
- Mantra of Healing will now heal you when dealing damage to an enemy (heal amount will be based on hero level)
- Players should no longer receive an "Error 14009" when logging in
- The "Select a Hero" menu will now also display the difficulty level for each character
- Several speed improvements have been made to the streaming downloader
- All players in a party should now receive "Till Death Do Us Part" even if they don’t have Haedrig Eamon as their active follower
- Witch Doctors should no longer receive an error if they kill a Shadow Clone with a Damage-Over-Time (DoT) skill after it's launched a Firebomb but before it's reached its target
Changes to the Auction House functions.
- The auction log in the Completed tab will now display a player's activity (bids, buyouts, sales, etc) in the proper order
- When placing a new bid over a previous bid on the same auction, players will now be provided with the correct warning message: "Raising your maximum bid on an Auction you are already winning raises your current bid to just above your previous maximum bid. Are you sure you want to continue?"
- Players will now receive an error message if they attempt to purchase an item after the 50 item limit has been reached in the Completed tab
- The "Physical Damage" Preferred Stats option for rings has been renamed to "Bonus Minimum Physical Damage"
- The "All Damage" Preferred Stats option for weapons and armor has been removed and replaced with bonuses of specific damage types
- 'Items which have been purchased from a vendor and equipped by the player can now be sold on the Auction House
- Listing items on the Auction House from a different character than the one currently selected should no longer cause item display issues
- The public chat list will now sort alphabetically