From Diablo Wiki
From 2000 to 2002, Michael worked with Blizzard as a Quality Assurance Analyst. He left Blizzard for a short stint and eventually joined Obsidian Entertainment in 2004, where he did design work on Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords and Neverwinter Nights 2. After about two years at Obsidian, Michael returned to Blizzard and worked on World of Warcraft and its first expansion, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. He is now a member of the Diablo III design team where he is a Quest Designer.
- 2007 - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, Blizzard; Additional Design
- 2006 - Neverwinter Nights 2, Obsidian Entertainment; Additional Design
- 2004/2005 - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords, Obsidian Entertainment; Design Team
- 2004 - World of Warcraft, Blizzard; Quest Designer
- 2002 - Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, Blizzard; Q.A. Team Lead
- 2001 - Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Blizzard; Game Tester
|Blizzard Entertainment & other Game-related Topics  Blizz Games Other Games Terms Devs Blizz ppl D3 D2 D1 Other ppl Events Merchandise Related|
Blizzard All cont.
|Diablo III Team|
|Diablo II Team|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016