From Diablo Wiki
Hotfixes applied from around 9 April to 1st May 2014 
- Rat Callers and Tusked Bogans no longer continue spawning additional waves of minions after the second wave is defeated.
- Trivial monsters that spawn during events such as 'The Hive' and 'The Demonic Prisoner' no longer provide experience or loot.
- Kadala's Legendary drop rate has been increased.
- Unique Monsters now use the same loot table as Champions.
- The bonus Legendary drop rate for Nephalem Rifts has been increased from 25% to 100%
- The number of chests that spawn across Sanctuary has been reduced.
- The Unique Ebenezer Samuel no longer spawns 100% of the time on higher difficulties.
- The following change from the Patch Notes has been reverted:
- In Campaign Mode, Manglemaw now only drops loot and gives XP before the player progresses to the Chancellor's Tomb quest
- The profile menu now reports accurate play time for all classes, including the Crusader.
- Crafting plans purchased from a vendor can no longer be sold back.
- Shard of Hate
- Fixed an issue where the internal cooldown for this item's Legendary affix was being reset when dual-wielding.
- Fixed an issue where this item's Legendary affix did not account for a skill's proc scalar, causing it to proc on every skill use.
- Follower relics should now roll the appropriate stats for that follower.
- The following items had game-breaking bugs associated with them that are now resolved. They can once again drop in-game*:
- Moonlight Ward
- Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan
- The Slanderer
- Little Rogue
- The Set bonuses from The Shadow's Mantle Class Set should now properly proc for only Demon Hunters.
- Crusaders should no longer damage themselves with Area Damage when using this skill.
- Should no longer cause players to deal Area Damage to themselves and allies.
- This skill no longer erroneously scales with monster difficulty and provides 6102 Thorns @ level 70.
- Please note the tooltip will not reflect this value. We plan to rework this skill in a future patch.
- This passive is now properly consumed by critical hits dealt by Companion or Sentry.
- Hotfixes to Patch 2.0.4 - Blizzard Entertainment, 09/04/2014