From Diablo Wiki
Hotfixes applied on and just before 28 February 2014. 
- Players are now able to claim Bind on Account items that were purchased from the auction house due to a previous bug. These items should no longer be stuck in the Completed tag; however, the will now be bound to player the account that purchased them.
- Quest experience is now properly scaled for low level players in high level multiplayer game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to be unable to sell items equipped on their characters prior to patch 2.0.1 going live on the auction house
- Fixed an issue where swapping Danetta's Spite from a character's main hand to its off-hand and back would cause a player's active follower to be dismissed
- The Cursed Bellows will now spawn randomly rather than in a fixed location. In addition, it now only has a chance to spawn rather than being a guaranteed spawn.
- Corrected the experience granted by enemies spawned by certain Cursed Chest events to the appropriate amounts
- Reduced the amount of experience gained by lower level characters in high level games
- Crafted Legendaries are now properly Bind on Account items
- Bind on account items can no longer be sold on the auction house
- Players who have preordered Reaper of Souls can now use the Reset Quests button
- Fixed a crash that could occur with the Spectral Hound pet*
- Fixed a crash that could occasionally occur when players received multiple clan member achievement updates at the same time
- Fixed a crash that would occur when engaging Missile Dampening creatures while using specific Monk skills
- Fixed an issue where Dashing Strike would be removed from player hot bars on login.
- Hotfixes to Patch 2.0.1 - Blizzard Entertainment, 28/02/2014