From Diablo Wiki
Empowered Shrines provide a two minute bonus that increases a character's resource regeneration rate, and also reduces the length of skill cooldowns. All resources are boosted in regeneration rate save for the Demon Hunter's Discipline which receives no bonus from this shrine.
The utility of this shrine varies greatly between classes and builds. Some characters using low-cost builds receive little benefit, while others using a lot of resources can greatly improve their performance.
- These shrines were added to the game in Patch 1.0.5.
Types of Shrines
- Enlightened Shrine - +25% bonus to Experience from Monster kills.
- Blessed Shrine - Reduces all damage taken by 25%.
- Empowered Shrine – Increased resource regeneration by 100% and reduced cooldowns by 50%. For Demon Hunters, this shrine only increases Hatred regeneration; it does not change Discipline regeneration.
- Fleeting Shrine – +25% to movement speed and adds 25 yards to gold and health orb pickup radius.
- Fortune Shrine - +25% bonus to Magic Find and Gold Find. This bonus stacks on top of other MF/GF bonuses from equipment, Paragon points.
- Frenzied Shrine - Increases attack speed by 25%.
Pylons are super shrines found only in Rifts. They grant larger bonuses for a short 30 second duration.
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016