From Diablo Wiki
Blessed Shrines (formerly known as Desecrated Shrines) provide a defensive bonus to characters by reducing all damage taken by 25% for the duration of the bonus. This bonus is calculated after all other damage decrease bonuses, and thus reduces the apparent damage taken by one quarter.
The Blessed Shrine features in the following achievements:
| Bless You
|10|| Get the following benefits from shrines.
Types of Shrines
- Enlightened Shrine - +25% bonus to Experience from Monster kills.
- Blessed Shrine - Reduces all damage taken by 25%.
- Empowered Shrine – Increased resource regeneration by 100% and reduced cooldowns by 50%. For Demon Hunters, this shrine only increases Hatred regeneration; it does not change Discipline regeneration.
- Fleeting Shrine – +25% to movement speed and adds 25 yards to gold and health orb pickup radius.
- Fortune Shrine - +25% bonus to Magic Find and Gold Find. This bonus stacks on top of other MF/GF bonuses from equipment, Paragon points.
- Frenzied Shrine - Increases attack speed by 25%.
Pylons are super shrines found only in Rifts. They grant larger bonuses for a short 30 second duration.
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016