From Diablo Wiki
 Community Portal
This is the Community Portal for DiabloWiki, and is meant to inform the contributors of this site on the current comings and goings of the Wiki.
 Current DiabloWiki Focus
Remember that thealso needs help.
Individual articles for each of the Category:Items are being created and whilst the initial creation stage is best left to a single person so as to avoid confusion there are individual pages that are needing updating
These are all single pages so they are finite projects, you'll not be opening a can of worms with categories etc so they're easier to manage. Bit sized projects
Crafting - There's new UI images and images of the 3 artisans could do with being added. A read over of the text too to ensure it's still accurate. It's not been touched since 27 Aug so I'm betting there are bits that need refreshing.
Randomization - This hasn't been updated since it was created but now we have some actual examples of the randomization in D3, what is and to what extent and what isn't randomised.
Diablo 3 Basics - This definitely needs a read over to make sure it's current. It's the one I send newbies to (it's my signature too).
Diablo 3 FAQ - This is the official one which should have been updated by Blizzard by now so our copy of it needs updating. The old 2009 one needs archiving just like the 2008 one was which you can see linked at the top of that page. Elly 21:17, 16 November 2011 (CET)
If you are looking to get involved in DiabloWiki consider the above pages if you are unable to find any other articles that need updating. If you need support there is a DiabloWiki support forum.
If you know of any task that needs be done, edit here and add it. Don't remove anything unless you are a Sysop.
 How to create/edit articles
- If you want to create a new article (page), look at other articles for inspiration.
- Use categories! Each article Must be at least in one category.
- How to add category? Type on bottom of article something like this: [[Category:Quests]]
- If you don't know where which category your article should go in, add Category:Categorization requests and someone else will do it.
- Organize your articles by using titles.
- Don't use single equalled titles (=Your title=), single equal is reserved for top level title i.e article name which is automatically added when you create the article!
- For highest title level use ==Level 1 title in article==
- For lower level titles use more "=" (===Level 2 title in article===, ====Level 3 title in article====)
- Use button Show preview before you save changes.
- Enter short summary of what you changede
- More info in the help section
 Inter-Wiki Communication
- The Interwiki template is now finished for use.
- The Iw link template (Iw = Inter Wiki, but small) is now finished for use.
- The Wiki Link template is done. Easy linking to external sites without external site arrow.
Look at respective templates for how to use.
|Wiki Help Index [ ]|
|• Help Contents
||• Wiki Tools