Beta Patch 2
From Diablo Wiki
Diablo 3 Beta Patch 2 – v0.3.73108 - 8 September 2011
- The UI for character skills has been greatly improved.
- Breaking News will now properly display when launching the game client.
- The victory text for completing the Diablo III beta will now only appear after the Skeleton King’s death animation has fully completed.
- Fixed an issue with Dashing Strike where casting it would sometimes cause the character to become stuck performing the ability repeatedly, at no resource cost.
- Fixed an issue that allowed characters to receive the Divine Protection buff witout having an Alabaster Runestone socketed in Mantra of Evasion.
- Helm icons will now properly display for both male and female characters.
- Fixed an issue where the southern gate out of New Tristram would not be open for all characters on the quest “The Fire From the Sky: Talk to Leah inside the Inn”
- Fixed an issue that did not properly remove a character’s way points and checkpoints when restarting the beta after killing the Skeleton King wile on the qust “Reign of the Black King”.
- Players will no longer receive error messages when cancelling out of the cutscene for the quest “The Legacy of Cain: Save Deckard Cain.”
- The portal in the Chancellor’s Tomb returning you to the Defiled Crypt is now correctly labelled.
The Hidden Cellar
- Leah has received adequate weapons training and will now properly fire arrows from her bow during this scene, rather than from her feet.
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016